American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) 72nd Annual Meeting is organized by American Society of Reproductive Medicine and would be held during Oct 15 - 19, 2016 at Salt Palace Convention Center - Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America. The target audience for this medical meeting basically for physicians, nurses, andrology and embryology laboratory personnel, genetic counselors, social workers, practice and laboratory managers, as well as specialists in mental health, law, and ethics to advance exemplary medical care and disseminate cutting-edge research. This CME Conference has been approved with 15.75 contact hours of continuing education credit.
The theme of the 2016 Scientific Congress of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine is "Scaling New Heights in Reproductive Medicine."
At the conclusion of the Scientific Congress, participants should be able to :
• Discuss how access to infertility care is limited globally by sociocultural, geographic, financial, technological, and emotional factors.
• Propose strategies to preserve the future reproductive function of female and male patients to allow them maximal reproductive freedom.
• Describe the relevance of genetics and genomics to reproductive care.
• Apply the latest scientific advances in embryo biology and assessment to the optimization of embryo transfer.
• Summarize current knowledge of endometriosis, fibroids, menopause, contraception, and polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Explain the ethical, legal, and psychosocial ramifications of third-party reproduction.
• Select appropriate treatments for reproductive dysfunctions in females and males at different ages throughout life—childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and reproductive senescence.
|Contact No. :||205-978-5000|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $925.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $825.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Sep 01, 2016|