American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) National Assembly 99th Annual Meeting is organized by American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) and would be held during Sep 08 - 11, 2016 at Hynes Convention Center, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The orthotic and prosthetic community has experienced stormy seas for the past several years. Buffeted by legislative challenges, rising costs, and reimbursement pressures, we are looking for a port in a storm, a beacon or lighthouse to keep us sailing straight and true.
The goal of the Assembly is to bring us together to build a strong future, with the symbolism of lighting our path being a strong connection to the New England lighthouse of old.
What better place to set your future course than the National Assembly in Boston—a city that stands for history, success and higher education. Attend for the education you will receive today and the future success of your profession.
In addition, AOPA offers an amazing range of unique opportunities:
• Plot a course for future success with 5 concurrent sessions for Orthotists, Prosthetists, Pedorthists, Technicians, Business Owners and Managers
• Cruise through the stormy seas of regulatory rules with answers you can only get from AOPA • Navigate the country’s Largest Exhibit Hall
• Sail through spectacular general sessions with inspiring Keynote Presenters
• Earn over 36 CE Credits
• Partake in Fun Networking Events
• Enjoy exciting and Historic Boston Back Bay
• Catch up with the Alumni Connection
• Find your way with Case Studies and Symposia
• Learn from MDs, PhDs, Would Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s, Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $995.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $945.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Aug 01, 2016|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news