6th International Neonatology Conference On Hottest Topics in Neonatal Medicine
In-Person EventMar 10 - 12, 2016Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, UAE
6th International Neonatology Conference On Hottest Topics in Neonatal Medicine is organized by MENA Conference and would be held during Mar 10 - 12, 2016 at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, AL khubeirah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The targeted audience for this medical event basically for Physician. This CME conference has been approved with Health Authority - Abu Dhabi (HAAD) 21 CME Hours.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the 6th International Neonatology Conference to be held in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE from 10th to 12th of March, 2016.
The Hottest Topics in Neonatal Medicine Conference held in Abu Dhabi in March 2015 was a resounding success with delegates from 15 countries and outstanding sessions on a wide variety of topics.
The 2016 3-day intensive conference promises to be no less, this meeting will provide a premier state of the art sessions, scientific abstracts, and networking. In addition to gathering the latest information and skills in the field of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, you will be able to debate controversial issues and interact with delegates from all over the region.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants will be able to:
• Overview the recent developments in the neonatal-perinatal medicine
• Discuss the most pressing neonatal conditions and the latest updates in common neonatal disorders
• Discuss therapeutic controversies and implications for clinical practice
• Review pathophysiology and problem-based in neonatal medicine
• Discuss new developments in treating conditions that are associated with morbidity and mortality in the neonate.
• Identify the importance of preventive approach in minimizing medical complications and optimizing developmental outcome
• Evaluate the role of new modes of ventilation
• Review updates in the strategies for controlling and preventing infections in the neonatal
• Discuss nutrition dilemmas
• Review updates in Jaundice
• Provide improved competency, performance and quality of care for newborns