In-Person EventOct 23 - 26, 2014Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
1.To identify when to perform and when not to perform safe hair-transplant surgery.
2. To describe the medical and dermatological nature of hair loss and hair restoration.
3. To explain how to develop a practice and do ethical marketing for one's practice.
4. To observe the competence of surgeons and assistants at these tasks using a cadaver laboratory setting.
5. To discuss and practice the technical aspects of how to perform safe and aesthetic hair restoration surgery; by demonstrating each of the following procedures: hairline design, donor harvest, graft dissection graft placement, FUE and eyebrow transplant, under the guidance of experts in the field.
6. To review the current advances and thinking of where hair transplant is today and where it is going.