Any doctor who would like to attend for any conference to be held in United Arab Emirates should apply for a visitor’s visa. This visa depends on the country they come from. There are a lot of different types of visit visas for the United Arab Emirates, and the rules or processes for each one can vary depending on the particular emirate you are interested in visiting.
The following are the documents to be submitted while applying for visit visa:
- Duration of the stay is only for 30 days including the entry and departure days.
- Only one person is permitted at a time.
- Validity of permit is for 60 days including the issuance day.
- Color copy of your passport bio page and last page should be with the details like full name, nationality, date of place of birth, passport number, date of issues and expiry, name of father or legal guardian and name of mother etc.,
- The size of the photograph 4.3*5.5 cms.
- Only color photo is accepted with white background.
- 80% of your face should be visible.
For further information, please check the below website: http://www.visahunter.com/visa/united-arab-emirates/how-to-get-a-visit-visa-for-the-united-arab-emirates/
United Arab Emirates Visa
Need to Apply
How to apply
Photocopies of the passport
first 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.