Any doctor who would like to visit Turkey to attend any conference is required to obtain appropriate visa from this Consulate General. Besides, you can also apply for e-visa from www.evisa.gov.tr for purposes of business meetings, conferences and seminars.
In order to apply for this visa, the following documents are to be submitted to this Consulate General in person:
- Visa application form is to be filled only in capital letters.
- Passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the duration of stay of the visa.
- One passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Non British Citizens are also required minimum 6 months of valid resident permit on the date of the application.
- A detailed invitation letter from relevant authorities in Turkey.
- Latest 2 months’ bank statement which shows reasonable amount of money.
For further information, please go through the below link:http://www.turkishconsulate.org.uk/en/visa.asp?PageID=8#8
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Foreign exchange or credit card copy||Yes|
|Host Bank Statement||Yes|