People planning to visit Thailand for a short period of within 30 days can apply for a Tourist visa which permits an applicant to stay for a maximum of 60 days. The cost of a Tourist visa is 1,000 Baht per entry. The documents required for the visa are
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant.
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full).
- Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family).
- A conference invitation letter from the conference organizer.
For more information on visa application, please visit the below mentioned link.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.