People planning to visit Thailand for a short period of within 30 days can apply for a Tourist visa which permits an applicant to stay for a maximum of 60 days. The cost of a Tourist visa is 1,000 Baht per entry. The documents required for the visa are
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant.
- Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full).
- Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family).
- A conference invitation letter from the conference organizer.
For more information on visa application, please visit the below mentioned link.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|