Any doctor who would like to visit Turkey to attend any conference is required to
- apply Short stay visa or Schengen visa. This visa is valid for only 90 days.
- The following are the documents required to apply for visitor visa in Spain:
- One photo, this needs to show your full face and neck and must have a light background. Each country may have specific requirements for what should be your background for photo. So we suggest you drop by a photo studio get it done anew. The photographers would know what the requirement should be.
- Your original passport, it must at least have 3 more months of validity and at least two blank pages.
- Copies of all the visas that you have if you have previously traveled to any other country prior to this.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport||First 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired||First 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired|
|Foreign exchange or credit card coy||Yes||Yes|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Connecticut Medical Examining Board
Connecticut Medical Examining Board accepts the credit courses that are accredited by ACCME and awards AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
CME Credits Required : 50.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 0.00
A minimum of 50 contact hours of qualifying continuing medical education every 2 years commencing on the first date of license renewal;1 contact hour means a minimum of 50 minutes of the continuing education activity once every 6 years.1 CME hour in each of the following topics:
(A) Infectious diseases, including, but not limited to, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and human immunodeficiency virus,
(B) risk management,
(C) sexual assault,
(D) domestic violence,
(E) cultural competency,
(F) behavioral health.
Beginning January 1, 2020, such behavioral health CME must include at least 2 contact hours on diagnosing and treating (i) cognitive conditions, including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, delirium, related cognitive impairments, and geriatric depression, or (ii) mental health conditions, including, but not limited to, those common to veterans and family members of veterans such as post-traumatic stress, risk of suicide, depression, and grief. OCC/MOC not accepted as a substitute. The commissioner may grant a waiver for not more than 10 contact hours of CME for physicians who:
(1) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of the Connecticut Medical Examining Board,
(2) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of a medical healing panel, or
(3) assist the state Department of Public Health with its duties to board and commissions (described in Ch. 368a. Sec. 10a-14).