The doctors who want to attend the seminar or conferences in the USA should apply for Business visa.
The following are the documents which are required to apply for the Business Visa:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure from Singapore);
- Complete an application form (Form 14) and letter of introduction (Form V39A) together with 2 recent passport-sized colour photographs. Please note that the photograph must be 35 mm by 45 mm without border and taken within the last 3 months. It has to be taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features). The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown taken against a plain white background. The photograph finishing should be matt or semi-matt.
Please ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected;
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable);
- Valid entry visa to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore;
- For Nationals of Assessment Level II Countries: Ensure that your passport have at least one blank page for the visa to be pasted on.
For further information, please go through the following website:https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/bangkok/visa_information/overview.html
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|
|School leaving certificate||Yes|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Connecticut Medical Examining Board
Connecticut Medical Examining Board accepts the credit courses that are accredited by ACCME and awards AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
CME Credits Required : 50.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 0.00
A minimum of 50 contact hours of qualifying continuing medical education every 2 years commencing on the first date of license renewal;1 contact hour means a minimum of 50 minutes of the continuing education activity once every 6 years.1 CME hour in each of the following topics:
(A) Infectious diseases, including, but not limited to, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and human immunodeficiency virus,
(B) risk management,
(C) sexual assault,
(D) domestic violence,
(E) cultural competency,
(F) behavioral health.
Beginning January 1, 2020, such behavioral health CME must include at least 2 contact hours on diagnosing and treating (i) cognitive conditions, including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, delirium, related cognitive impairments, and geriatric depression, or (ii) mental health conditions, including, but not limited to, those common to veterans and family members of veterans such as post-traumatic stress, risk of suicide, depression, and grief. OCC/MOC not accepted as a substitute. The commissioner may grant a waiver for not more than 10 contact hours of CME for physicians who:
(1) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of the Connecticut Medical Examining Board,
(2) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of a medical healing panel, or
(3) assist the state Department of Public Health with its duties to board and commissions (described in Ch. 368a. Sec. 10a-14).