For attending a conference, seminar, workshop, etc. in Portugal requires you to apply for the Uniform Schengen Visa with “C” category. All that you need is to have the following documents for successful visa application. You can apply for a visa online and the time requires to issue the visa is 5 -14 days
- Passport which is valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date.
- 2 passport format photos.
- A copy of return ticket reservation.
- A conference invitation letter from the conference organizer.
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay.
- Copy of itinerary with confirmed reservation or acceptance letter.
For more information, kindly follow the links provided below
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport||first 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired||first 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired|
|Foreign Exchange or credit card copy||Yes||Yes|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Connecticut Medical Examining Board
Connecticut Medical Examining Board accepts the credit courses that are accredited by ACCME and awards AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
CME Credits Required : 50.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 0.00
A minimum of 50 contact hours of qualifying continuing medical education every 2 years commencing on the first date of license renewal;1 contact hour means a minimum of 50 minutes of the continuing education activity once every 6 years.1 CME hour in each of the following topics:
(A) Infectious diseases, including, but not limited to, acquired immune deficiency syndrome and human immunodeficiency virus,
(B) risk management,
(C) sexual assault,
(D) domestic violence,
(E) cultural competency,
(F) behavioral health.
Beginning January 1, 2020, such behavioral health CME must include at least 2 contact hours on diagnosing and treating (i) cognitive conditions, including, but not limited to, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, delirium, related cognitive impairments, and geriatric depression, or (ii) mental health conditions, including, but not limited to, those common to veterans and family members of veterans such as post-traumatic stress, risk of suicide, depression, and grief. OCC/MOC not accepted as a substitute. The commissioner may grant a waiver for not more than 10 contact hours of CME for physicians who:
(1) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of the Connecticut Medical Examining Board,
(2) engage in activities related to the physician’s service as a member of a medical healing panel, or
(3) assist the state Department of Public Health with its duties to board and commissions (described in Ch. 368a. Sec. 10a-14).