To visit New Zealand, you require a visa depending on the number of days you stay. If you are interested to attend a conference, workshop, seminar, cultural event, etc. then you can apply for a visitor visa which provides you a stay permit for up to a maximum of 90 days. The following are the documents required for the application of visa. You can apply for a visa online at www.immigration.govt.nz
- A Completed application form- INZ 1017.
- A recent passport-size photograph.
- Evidence of financial-support or sponsorship.
- Evidence of onward travel.
- A valid ticket to exit New Zealand
- A passport that is valid for 3 months beyond the scheduled date of departure from New Zealand.
- Medical insurance.
For further information, kindly visit the below provided links
|New Zealand Visa|
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport||first 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired||first 3 and last 3 pages of the original passport, copy of all visas valid & expired|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.