The doctors who want to attend the seminar or conferences in Malaysia should apply for a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600).
The following is the important information which would help in applying for the Visitor visa:
- Visa validity starts from the date of Visa application with passport submission
- Application form is to be completed ELECTRONICALLY ONLY in all respects. Applications with incomplete details are liable to be rejected.
- Form to be signed at two places; below the photograph and last page by the applicant only
- 2 recent colored photographs (2 inches X 2 inches) with white background ONLY
- Passport valid for 6 months with minimum two blank pages
- Address of referees in Malaysia and India to be furnished in detail
- Approval letter from Ministry of Home Affairs; India (MHA, India) & No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Ministry of External Affairs, India (MEA, India)
- Invitation letter pertaining to conference, meeting, symposium, seminar, workshop, etc.;
- Valid letter from Malaysian company related to conference, meeting, symposium, seminar, workshop etc.,
For further information, please go through the following websites:http://www.indiavisa.com.my/visa_type/other_visa.php http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/malaysia/visitor_visa.html
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.