Conference visa would help doctors in attending conferences in Japan. This visa is valid only for 90 days.
The following are the documents required to apply for the visa:
- A valid passport with more than two blank pages.
- A photocopy of the bio-data page of the current passport i.e. both first and last page.
- A completely filled and signed visa application form and the form can be found in the below website.
- One photograph which is taken in just last 6 months. The photograph should be only of 2x2 inches, color with white background which is printed on a good quality paper.
- Original invitation letter of the conference.
- The complete schedule of the stay.
In order to know the further details please go through the below link: http://www.vfsglobal.com/japan/india/business.html
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.