If you are the citizen of the United States, Canada Mexico, or the European Union you may not require a visa to visit Ireland. People who are interested to visit Ireland for a business meeting, attending a conference, workshop, seminars, etc. have to apply for a short stay “C” visa which is less than 3 months. The maximum stay period will be 90 days and the cost of single entry visa would be 60 Euros. The below mentioned are the basic documents required for applying for a short stay “c” visa.
- A valid passport.
- Your application form should be fully completed.
- Proof of return or onward travel arrangements.
- A letter of invitation for the conference from the organizers which justifies your visit to Ireland.
- All visa applicants must be able to show evidence that they can support themselves for the duration of their stay in Ireland.
- A detailed bank statement, showing sufficient funds, and covering the immediate 6-month period prior to submitting a visa application should be submitted.
For more information, please click on the link provided below.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|