All those who want to attend conferences, business meeting, seminar, workshop etc. which are organized in India by private companies should apply for the shortest business visa. Once it is approved you are permitted to stay for 3 months’ time period with a single entry. The visa process and issue time will usually take 10 days.
Some usual requirements for the visa are as follows
- Original signed passport and one photocopy of passport information and signature page.
- One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph, in color.
- A conference invitation letter from the conference organizer in India. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of India, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager
- A clear photocopy of the applicant's driver's license or state issued ID is the best proof of address. The address on the ID must match the present address on the visa application exactly.
- An original signed copy of the India Declaration Form.
For more information, kindly follow the links provided below