If you are planning to visit Greece for attending a seminar, conference, workshop etc. then you has to fulfil some basic requirements while applying for the visa. In order to get visa for staying in Greece for a short period you have to apply for a “the Uniform Schengen Visa” with a “C” category which stands for a short term visa. This visa permits a stay period of 90 days. The regular visa fees will be 60.00 EUR and the visa issuing time will be 15 days.The basic requirements for applying for this visa are as follows
- A valid passport (The passport must be valid for a period of at least three 3 months).
- An official certificate that the applicant has no criminal record.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format.
- An original invitation from a firm or an authority to attend meetings, conferences or events with regards to trade, industry or work.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary.
For further information on visa requirements, please follow the link provided below.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Foreign Exchange or Credit card copy||Yes||Yes|
|Host’s Bank Statement||Yes|