Any doctor who would like to visit France to attend for any conference, meeting or any training, should apply for a Schengen visa. This visa is valid only for 90 days.
The following are the documents required to apply for a France Schengen visa:
- You can download the France visa application form and then fill it completely.
- Two photos must be attached. The photo must be of passport format with white background.
- Copies of your passport and previous visas which is valid for at least 3 months beyond return date required and also make sure that your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Proof of accommodation for your entire stay in France.
- Proof of sufficient means for the period of stay.
After filling the application, it should be submitted for a Schengen Visa to the consulate or embassy of the country where you will be residing or entering the most during your trip. It is advisable to apply for this visa at least 2 weeks prior to the planned trip. The Embassy Consulate would reply in 10 working days and proceed all the documentation along with the traveler’s request.
In order to know further details please go through the below address: http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/france-visa/
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Foreign Exchange or Credit copy||yes||Yes|
|Host Bank statement||yes|