Applying for a visa to visit Denmark requires some basic documents and processes. The doctors who are planning to visit Denmark for attending a conference, seminar, workshop, cultural event, sport event etc. should apply for a short term visa. You can apply for “the Uniform Schengen Visa” with a category “C” which stand for a short term visa. The visa processing time would be 15 days and the maximum stay permit is 90 days. The following are the basic documents required to apply for a short term visa.
- Fully completed application form.
- Your passport and travel document must be valid for three months past the visa expiration date.
- 2 passport format photos.
- A letter of invitation for the conference from the organizerswith details upon the nature of events or activities and purpose of visit.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Denmark.
- You must hold a travel insurance policy to cover possible expenses.
For more details, kindly visit the below provided links.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|