Except people who are the citizens of EU, EEA, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland all others who are interested to visit Czech Republic should apply for a Visa.For attending a conference, seminar, workshop, cultural, sport event etc. you have to apply for a short term visa – Schengen. This type of visa provides a stay permit for up to a maximum of90 days. It takes 7-15 days to review the applications and issue the visa. Applications should be submitted to the consulate or embassy of the country where you will be entering or residing the most during your trip. The basic visa requirements can be observed below
- An original application form completed legibly and signed by the applicant.
- A passport valid for at least 90 days beyond the validity of the requested visa.
- Photocopy of your passport (only the data page with your photograph, signature and passport validity.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Proof of your current occupation or your student status.
- Proof of sufficient financial funds to cover the cost of your intended stay, e.g. a recent bank statement with your name, amounting to a minimum of GBP 30.00 for each day of your stay, traveler’s cheques, a credit card, etc.
- A Letter of Invitation certified by the Alien and Border Police in the Czech Republic as proof of financial funds and travel insurance.
For more information on visa application, please visit
|Czech Republic Visa|
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Foreign Exchange or Credit card copy||Yes|