The Brazilian Government offers different types of visa depending on your purpose of travel. If you are interested to attend a seminar, conference, workshop, etc. in South Africa, you have to apply for a Tourist (VITUR) visa. Time required to issue the visa is up to 3 working days. After issuing a visa, you can stay in Brazil for a maximum of six months in any twelve-month period. The general requirements for the visa are mentioned below
- A passport valid for the next six months.
- One passport size photograph.
- Originals and one complete set of photocopies of return ticket or proof of means of support during the applicant’s stay in Brazil (recent bank and credit card statements, pay slips, are accepted as proof).
- Certificate of vaccination, where necessary.
- For applicants participating in conferences, seminars, artistic or sports events, a letter from the organizers.
- Receipt of payment of the consular fee.
- Driver’s License for Id proof.
For more information, please visit the following link: http://visacentral.com/brazil-visa
|Need to Apply||Yes|
|How to apply||In person|
|Yellow Fever Vaccination||Yes|