All those who are interested to visit Belgium for attending a conference, seminar, workshop, etc. requiring a short stay period should apply for a short term visa known as “The Uniform Schengen Visa” – Type “C” category. This type of short term visa will permit an applicant to stay for a maximum of 90 days in Belgium. The following are the documents required for the visa application.
- A completed and signed application form, complying with the harmonized SCHENGEN visa application form.
- A travel document (e.g. a passport), valid for at least 3 months from the date on which you intend to leave the SCHENGEN territory.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Belgium and itinerary.
- 2 photos must be attached which are of a passport format.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization.
For further details on visa application, please visit the below link
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport|