To enter Argentina all nationals should have a valid passport. For attending a conference, business meeting, seminars, cultural events, sport events, etc. you have to apply for Technician, Artist, Religious, Professional Visa which permits you to stay for a maximum period of 90 days.Travelers from Canada and Australia entering Argentina via any port of entry are required to pay a reciprocity fee online before travelling and must show proof of payment on arrival. The validity of the visa will be for 3 months and the consulate fees will be US$100. The below mentioned are the basic documents required for applying for a visa. It usually requires 2 days for issuing the visa.
- A valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the date of entry.
- Visa application form.
- Two (2) recent passport style, color photograph (4 x 4 cm).
- Evidence of funds to support your trip and stay in Argentina.
- All the visa applicants without exception are requested to present themselves in person for an interview with a consular officer.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization or business in Argentina inviting the applicant and confirming the purpose of your trip, duration of the visit etc.
For more information, please follow the link provided below.
|Need to Apply||Yes||Yes|
|How to apply||In person||In person|
|Passport||6months validity||6months validity|
|Photocopies of the passport||No|
|Recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce||Yes|