May 01 - 02, 2021
- Aesthetic Medicine
The 17th International Symposium for Viral Hepatitis and Liver Disease (ISVHLD) Global Hepatitis Summit (GHS) 2021
Jun 17 - 20, 2021
Jun 25 - 27, 2021
Infantile Seizure Society (ISS)
Jul 09 - 12, 2021
University of Taipei (UT)
- Sports Medicine
Jul 15 - 18, 2021
Taiwan Society of Pediatric Cardiol...
Asia-Pacific Association for Gyneco...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
18th Congress of Asia Pacific Federation of Coloproctology (APFCP), 12th Congress of Asian Society of Stoma Rehabilitation (ASSR) and 35th Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Taiwan
Nov 25 - 28, 2021
Dec 10 - 12, 2021
Asia-Pacific Vitreo-retina Society ...
MOC / CME / CE Requirements
Virginia Board of Medicine
Virginia Board of Medicine accepts the courses that are endorsed by ACCME and grants AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
CME Credits Required : 60.00 | Licensing Cycle AMA PRA : 2 Years | Category Credits : 30.00
- 60 hours every 2 years;
- 30 hours of CME must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis and management of addiction.
- 60 hours of CME for every 2 years followed by immediate preceding renewal
- A minimum of 30 hours must be under Category 1, of which 2 hours must be in pain management, proper prescribing of controlled substances, and the diagnosis of management of addiction.
- OCC/MOC is not specifically addressed, but an endorsement of recertification by a specialty board is admitted as a substitute by the Virginia Board of Medicine.