Dr Angela C. Anderson is currently the Associate Professor and she is Director of Pediatric Pain and Palliative Care at Hasbro Children's Hospital. Residency Training in Pediatrics at Yale New Haven Hospital, she has Board Certificationsin Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Awards and honors:
1. Jacek Franaszek Faculty Teaching Award, Department of Emergency Medicine, Rhode Island Hospital, 1999
2. City of Providence Citizen Citation. Awarded for “Outstanding and indispensable commitment to the health, welfare and happiness of children and their families”. 2003
3. National Emergency Medicine Residents' Association Excellence in Teaching Award. 2004.
4. Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award - Brown Medical School. 2004.
5. Outstanding Mentor Award - National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health.
Conference Session Materials
This section has yet to be updated by the speaker.