University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW) NHS Trust
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust is one of the UK's largest teaching Trusts responsible for managing two major hospitals in Coventry and Rugby, which between them serve a population of over a million people. We are the principal teaching hospital for Warwick Medical School with whom we work in close partnership to develop innovative medical education programmes and clinical research.
Our focus is on providing and improving quality of care, whilst embracing innovation to deliver enhanced productivity and improved services. As such our mission is to :
Care, Achieve and Innovate.
To be a national and international leader in healthcare.
Objectives are :
• To Deliver Excellent Patient Care and Experience.
• To Deliver Value for Money.
• To be an Employer of Choice.
• To be a Research-Based Healthcare Organisation.
• To be a Leading Training and Education Centre.