Professional Education Society (PES)
PES mission is to provide unparalleled CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
They design exclusive customized CME/CE travel programs for medical, dental, nursing and allied healthcare professionals utilizing expert in-country and distinguished PES Faculty.
They understand that medical professionals have discriminating tastes and their time is extremely valuable. The Professional Education Society (PES) combines the best hands-on learning opportunities and cultural events in each destination. We pay attention to striking the optimal balance to what there is to discover and learn at each destination in conjunction with our educational seminars.
Since 1980, our professional groups have traveled with family and friends to over 135 countries creating unique learning adventures while providing exceptional cross-cultural experiences.
Why travel with PES?
• More than 30 years of experience planning healthcare programs.
• Personalized service from your first contact thru to your on-site travel experience.
• New exciting destinations offered every year.
• Access to in-country medical and healthcare facilities.
• Travel with colleagues and like-minded individuals.
• CME/CE Seminars by PES Faculty and local experts.
• Volunteer speaking opportunities.
• Interact with multiple healthcare specialists enriching professional collaboration.
• Every program escorted by professional PES staff.
• 12–18 Continuing Education credits offered on each trip.
• Tax deductible benefits.
• Family and friends welcome!