European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO)
Dealing with digestive cancer as a multidisciplinary disease, the European Society of Digestive Oncology addresses a broad panel of different subspecialities and experts for the purpose of a real interdisciplinary discussion.
• to improve and propagate medical treatment of Gl-tract tumours, particularly in a multi- disciplinary evidence-based approach
• to enhance and promote the screening, early detection, primary prevention and management of pre-malignant or/and malignant diseases of the Gl-tract
• to enhance and promote research in digestive oncology
• to organise education and academic exchange in the field of digestive oncology
• to develop guidelines and recommendations for all aspects of digestive oncology for the benefit of patients