Dr. Suresh Damodharan
Dr. Suresh damodharan m.B.B.S,mrcp.,(uk),ccst(internal medicine), ccst(endocrinology & diabetes)(london) trained in the united kingdom has returned back to coimbatore with a vision to bring most advanced expertise and experience home.
He is an Executive Council Member of Endocrine Society of India and Vice President of Tamil Nadu Endocrine Society.
Consultant Endocrinologist SRH Coimbatore, India
Honorary Consultant –Derriford Hospital Plymouth UK
Honorary Consultant –PEH- Guernsey UK
Founder Director of the Endocrine Society of Coimbatore.
• Adrenal Disease.
• Growth Hormone Disorder (Adolescent & Adult).
• Hypogonadism – Testosterone Deficiency.
• Hormone Replacement Therapy.
• Pituitary Dysfunctions.
• Thyroid disorders.
• Parathyroid disorders.
• Calcium metabolism disorder.
• Sexual Dysfunction.
• Diabetes prevention & treatment.
• Gestational Diabetes management.
• Risk factor management in – coronary artery disease.
• Nutritional Pharmacology & Metabolic Syndrome.
Working current as HOD in the Department of Diabetes & Endocrinology at Sri Ramakrishna Hospital, Coimbatore.