Zika Virus: Donor Screening and Handling CT Products in the Face of Emerging Viruses is organized by American Association of Blood Banks and would be held on Sep 21, 2017.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Discuss updates on Zika virus testing and donor screening for cellular therapy products.
• Identify the handling of products potentially infected with Zika virus and the implications for using these products.
• Discuss current regulations on Zika virus testing as it applies to cellular therapy products.
• Describe the incidence and risk of Zika virus transmission in the United States.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine