Yoga: An Integrative Practice for Life is organized by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and will be held during May 12, 2018 - Dec 15, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, health care professionals, and interested individuals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 Contact Hours.
The outcome of this course is for the learner to describe the philosophical foundations of yoga, the eight-limb path of yoga, styles of yoga, Western yoga, benefits of yoga, contraindications and risks of yoga, factors to consider when choosing a yoga class, and the safe practice of yoga for children, adolescents, and seniors.
• Advance Practice
• Behavioral Health
• Brain Health
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Integrative Health
• Maternal Child
• Men’s Health
• Mental Health
• Occupational Therapy
• Pain Management
• Psychiatric Health
• Social Work
• Stress Management
• Women's Health
• Describe the philosophical foundations of yoga.
• Explain the eight-limb path of yoga.
• Differentiate between the styles of yoga.
• Discuss Western yoga.
• Describe the benefits of yoga.
• Identify the contraindications and risks of yoga.
• Compare factors to consider when choosing a yoga class.
• Describe considerations for the safe practice of yoga for children and adolescents.
• Describe considerations for the safe practice of yoga for seniors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Alternative Medicine, Physical Therapy