CME : 1.5
Yoga: An Integrative Practice for Life is organized by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and will be held during May 12, 2018 - Dec 15, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, health care professionals, and interested individuals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.50 Contact Hours.
The outcome of this course is for the learner to describe the philosophical foundations of yoga, the eight-limb path of yoga, styles of yoga, Western yoga, benefits of yoga, contraindications and risks of yoga, factors to consider when choosing a yoga class, and the safe practice of yoga for children, adolescents, and seniors.
• Advance Practice
• Behavioral Health
• Brain Health
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Integrative Health
• Maternal Child
• Men’s Health
• Mental Health
• Occupational Therapy
• Pain Management
• Psychiatric Health
• Social Work
• Stress Management
• Women's Health
• Describe the philosophical foundations of yoga.
• Explain the eight-limb path of yoga.
• Differentiate between the styles of yoga.
• Discuss Western yoga.
• Describe the benefits of yoga.
• Identify the contraindications and risks of yoga.
• Compare factors to consider when choosing a yoga class.
• Describe considerations for the safe practice of yoga for children and adolescents.
• Describe considerations for the safe practice of yoga for seniors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Alternative Medicine, Physical Therapy
SpecialtiesAlternative Medicine, Physical Therapy
Contact Hours 2
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine