Wi Can on Demand Webinar - Sexually Transmitted Infection in Children - Is It Abuse? is organized by Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and will be held from May 17, 2019 - May 17, 2020.
• 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
• 1.00 Hours of Participation
• Emergency Medicine Providers
• Family Medicine Providers
• Physician Assistants
• Advanced Practice Nurses
• Allied Health Care Professionals
• Social Workers
• Law Enforcement Professionals
The WI CAN Educational Series consists of statewide, web-based lectures and case-based discussions on various topics related to child maltreatment delivered and led by subject matter experts. The target audience consists of physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, other allied health professionals, law enforcement officials, social workers and attorneys. The goal of the educational series is to improve the recognition of child maltreatment and management of cases when child maltreatment is a concern.
• Improve detection of child maltreatment
• Understand the health care provider’s role in reporting and evaluating children suspected of being maltreated
• Appropriately consider other conditions that could be mistaken for child maltreatment
• Create a plan about how to access child maltreatment medical expertise
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.