CME/CE : 1
When Mental Illness Reigns - Providing Effective Care is organized by National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) and will be held from Apr 30, 2017 - Apr 30, 2020.
• Discuss the symptoms of psychiatric illnesses, and their impact on end of life care
• Identify and implement tailored psychosocial and medication treatments to address psychiatric symptoms impacting end of life
• Utilize communication strategies to improve end of life care for patients and/or families with psychiatric illnesses.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine