Vicarious Trauma in Catastrophic Events: From the Perspective of Mental Health Providers at Various Phases of a Disaster is organized by The American Psychiatric Association (APA) and will be held during Aug 20, 2015 - Aug 20, 2018.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychiatrists and Residents/Fellows. The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Describe Vicarious Trauma and related concepts in the setting of large scale disasters.
• Recognize disaster stage-specific strategies and interventions to prevent Vicarious Trauma and promote resilience in mental health clinicians on an individual and organizational level.
• Identify opportunities for further empirical validation of Vicarious Trauma in the context of massive disasters to inform best practices and shape policy and programs in disaster planning.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine