Update on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Through the Lifespan
How many CME/CE credits can be earned by attending Update on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Through the Lifespan Online CME Course?
Credit Designation Statement:
The NYU Grossman School of Medicine assigns this online CME activity for a maximum of 7.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians will be able to earn only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
What is the significance of Update on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Through the Lifespan Online CME Course?
ThisCME webcast will concentrate on the current issues in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) through the lifespan (in children, adolescents, and adults). The CM course will be a full-day activity with a virtual breakout "Ask the Experts" session where attendees will be capable to ask clinical questions of three of the expert course panelists. Topics to be incorporated include treatment of adult ADHD, ADHD and substance usage of disorders, neuroimaging of ADHD, mind wandering, meta-analyses of ADHD medications for children, adolescents, and adults, diagnosing adult ADHD, sluggish cognitive tempo, and psychosocial updates.
What are the benefits of Update on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Through the Lifespan Online CME Course?
At the conclusion of this Online CME activity, clinicians should be able to:
• Review their screening protocols for ADHD focusing on improving the screening of female child and adolescent patients
• Screen their adult patients who have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, or substance use disorder for ADHD
• Assess their prevailing practice regarding the pharmacological treatment of children and adults with ADHD
• Explain the high rates of overlap of substance use disorders and ADHD.
- CME : 7.25
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 2 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine