CME : 30
MOC : 30
Credits : 30
The conference is organized by the American Medical Forum and will be held from December 10 - 13, 2020. Proficient speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and the University of California, Los Angeles are going to present the most advanced clinical guidelines. Visit the conference and gain 30 CME Credits. By attending the Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference will be available live stream only. The conference grants interactive Q&A sessions after each lecture as well as PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Dates: December 10 - 13, 2020.
Time: Start at 7:30 am CT December 10th, and End at 1:15 pm CT December 13th.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most current treatment strategies to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize effective interventions leading to reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Employ practice relevant new research in everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Earn 30 Live CME Credits, 30 AAFP Prescribed Credits, 30 MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Comprehensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
Space is limited; register today!
Family Medicine, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General practice
SpecialtiesFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General practice
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes