CME : 30
MOC : 30
Update CME - Internal Medicine and Primary Care: LiveStream of the November 2019 Conference is organized by American Medical Forum (AMF).
Dates: September 17 - 20, 2020.
Time: Start at 7:30 am CT, and End at 1:15 pm CT four days later.
Acquire 30 CME Credits by visiting our Update CME Internal Medicine and Primary Care Conference – LiveStream Broadcast of the November 2019 Conference! Due to the attention of the COVID-19, and in our best endeavor to follow the CDC’s recommendation for this pandemic, this conference will be available online only.
Proficient speakers from The University of Chicago, Johns Hopkins, and the University of California, Los Angeles will be exhibiting on the latest clinical guidelines. We also produce a PDF Presentation Slides from each speaker.
Primary care providers will be able to:
• Apply the most concurrent treatment approaches to common chronic medical conditions provided in recent clinical guideline updates
• Recognize efficient interventions leading to the reduction of adverse effects of existing chronic conditions and prevention of additional comorbidities
• Apply custom relevant novel research in everyday patient encounters to improve mortality and morbidity of common chronic medical conditions
CME Has Never Been Easier!
• Obtain 30 Live CME Credits, 30 AAFP Prescribed Credits, 30 MOC II Points
• Conferences and courses LIVE online
• Extensive updates
• Expert speakers representing top institutions
Space is limited; register today!
Family Medicine, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, General practice
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine