University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging
University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Apr 16, 2017 - Apr 15, 2020.
Release Date: Apr 01, 2019
Expiration Date: Mar 31, 2022
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UCSF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The total credits are inclusive of 12.25 in CT, 5.5 in MR, and 3.75 in Ultrasound.
Conference Objectives are :
• Manage the acute aorta and common cardiovascular abnormalities
• Apply current consensus on pulmonary nodules, lung cancer, and pulmonary embolism
• Differentiate common solitary liver masses
• Diagnose common and atypical pancreatic masses
• Evaluate the small and large bowel in patients with abdominal pain
• Manage women with vaginal bleeding and ovarian masses
• Discuss utilization of imaging and approaches for reducing radiation dose
• Diagnosis emergent pediatric finding
• Develop a CT-based approach for colorectal cancer screening
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 22.5
The target audience for this medical event is radiologists and other medical professionals who would benefit from a greater understanding of the interpretation of abdominal and thoracic images.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine