UCSF Radiology Review - Comprehensive Imaging
UCSF Radiology Review - Comprehensive Imaging is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Release Date: Jul 01, 2018
Expiration Date: Jun 30, 2021
UCSF designates this enduring material for a maximum of 27.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The total credits are inclusive of 9.5 in CT, 8.25 in MR, 5.0 in Ultrasound, 2.0 in Breast Imaging, and 1.0 in PET.
UCSF Radiology Review - Comprehensive Fundamentals is appropriate for residents, clinical fellows and practicing radiologists interested in updating their working knowledge, by covering all the major radiology subspecialties. The course represents the breadth and depth of experience from each subspecialty while providing a step-by-step process for reaching a differential diagnosis.
• Identify imaging fundamentals of each of the radiology sub-specialties and major organ systems
• Prescribe the appropriate utilization of imaging modalities (CT, MR, US, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine) for different medical conditions
• Implement the appropriate imaging protocols for routine clinical presentations
• Recognize indications and markers for interventional procedures, as well as assessment of outcomes
• Apply classifications of pathophysiological mechanisms underlying human disease to facilitate differential diagnosis
• Refine imaging criteria to optimize image quality/findings and improve diagnostic interpretation
- CME : 27.25
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine