Treatment Guideline Updates: GI, ID, Cardiology , Respiratory, and Dermatology
Treatment Guideline Updates: GI, ID, Cardiology , Respiratory, and Dermatology is organized by Fitzgerald Health Education Associates (FHEA).
Contact Hours: 1.60
Rx Contact Hours: 1.60
Dr. Fitzgerald reviews clinical practice guideline updates on chronic proton pump inhibitor use, Clostridium difficile infection, acne vulgaris treatment options, COPD, and ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes 2018.
The following important clinical practice guideline updates are delineated in this course:
• Chronic Proton Pump Inhibitor Use: guideline update on consequences and discontinuation
• Clinical Practice Guidelines for Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) in Adults and Children: Update by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) includes clinical presentation, antibiotics implicated in CDI, and treatment
• Updated guidelines on acne vulgaris treatment options for mild, moderate, and severe acne
• Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease update on assessment, screening, and treatment based on therapeutic goals
• ADA Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes 2018: Includes recommendations for statin and combination treatment, and medications for dyslipidemia treatment in adults with diabetes.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 1.6
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine