Treating Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorder
Treating Patients With Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is organized by Belmont Publications, Inc.
This course was published in the February 2018 issue and expires February 2021. This 2 credit hour self-study activity is electronically mediated.
Following are strategies to help improve treatment outcomes in this patient population.
After reading this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe autism spectrum disorder (ASD), its prevalence, and barriers to care for this population.
• Identify common patient characteristics and clinical strategies for ensuring effective treatment for patients with ASD.
• Discuss the importance of treatment planning and effective communication when caring for these patients.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine