CME : 1
Traumatic Brain Injury: The Role of Medical Rehabilitation Course is organized by Intiva Health.
Available: Nov 04, 2017 to Nov 01, 2020
• 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit Credit
• 1 AMA Certificate of Attendance Credit
• Describe several medications that may have a positive effect on outcome: Amantadine, SSRIs.
• Estimate one year return to work rates, depending on initial Glasgow Coma Scale.
• Describe the emerging role of "FEES" or Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing.
All Physicians and Allied Health Care Professionals
CME 1 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine