Transgender Health for the Primary Care Physician
Transgender Health for the Primary Care Physician is organized by DO CME.
Credit: 0.75 AOA Category 2-A Credit (MAOPS)
• Define and identify distinction between sexuality vs. gender identification.
• Identify misconceptions of this population and suggest preferred language choices.
• Verbalize common primary care needs and suggested avenues to improve both access and quality of care.
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Credits : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine