CME : 1
Transforming Mammography: Current & Future Practice Considerations of Digital Breast Tomosynthesis is organized by World Class CME.
Release Date: 5/5/2020
Expiry Date: 6/1/2023
World Class CME is authorized by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to accommodate continuing medical education for physicians.
World Class CME assigns this enduring Online CME material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians can acquire credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Society of Radiologic Technologists has recommended this activity for Category A CE credits as follows. The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) allows all American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Category A credits to fulfill their necessities for continuing education (CE) credits.
Upon completion of this lecture, participants will be able to:
• Know the difference between Full Field Digital Mammography (DM) and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT), including DM limitations
• Know why DBT has become a transformative technology in breast cancer detection and decrease of recall rate
• Visually recognize how DBT can be beneficial in the disclosure of subtle mammographic lesions and architectural distortion in comparison to DM through case examples.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Certificate Fee||01 Jun,2023||Free|
Fee details will be updated soon
CME 0.75 +1
CME 0.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine