Tips For Treating Patients With Sleep Apnea
Tips For Treating Patients With Sleep Apnea is organized by Belmont Publications, Inc.
Issued: December 2019
Course expires: December 31, 2022
Credits: 2 CEU
Supporting patient compliance with treatment and addressing oral health implications are key to improving the health of patients with this common disorder.
After reading this course, the participant should be able to:
• Recognize the three types of sleep apnea and which type is the most common.
• Discuss how sleep apnea is diagnosed and treated.
• Identify health risks associated with sleep apnea.
• Develop a plan to improve compliance with treatment and provide care for patients undergoing positive airway pressure treatment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CEU : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine