CME : 2
Therapeutic Interventions for Healing is organized by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and will be held from May 12, 2018 - May 17, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Nurses, health care professionals, and interested individuals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 2.0 Contact Hours.
Conference Description :
The therapeutic interventions of music, art, dance, humor, and animal-assisted therapy can be integrated into mainstream medicine and should be considered as complements, not replacements for, mainstream medical treatments. The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) is evaluating these therapeutic interventions and research is demonstrating that they are not only safe but effective as well.
The outcome of this course is to provide the learner with an overview of mind-body-spirit healing interventions and to discuss their therapeutic uses and benefits.
• Advance Practice
• Behavioral Health
• Brain Health
• Case Management
• Complementary and Alternative Health
• Home Health
• Integrative Health
• Maternal Child
• Men’s Health
• Mental Health
• Occupational Therapy
• Pain Management
• Social Work
• Stress Management
• Women's Health
• Describe the therapeutic uses, beneficial effects, and physiological responses to music.
• List the types of music therapy intervention.
• Describe art therapy interventions and settings in which they are used.
• List the goals, types of interventions, and benefits of dance and movement therapy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Alternative Medicine, Physical Therapy
SpecialtiesAlternative Medicine, Physical Therapy
Contact Hours 2
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine