The Sonographic Detection Of Uterine Anomalies
The Sonographic Detection Of Uterine Anomalies is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Apr 24, 2006
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able:
• Describe the classification of muellerian anomalies to major uterine anatomic types as defined by the American Fertility Society.
• List the prevalence, complications and methods to detect uterine anomalies.
• Apply transvaginal sonography and/or 3D ultrasound to distinguish specific uterine malformations
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine