The Physiology Of The Fetal Cardiovascular System
The Physiology Of The Fetal Cardiovascular System is organized by CardioVillage.
Publication date: March 14, 2019
Expiration date: March 14, 2022
Credit/contact hours: 1.0
Understanding the physiology of the fetal cardiovascular system is an important part of diagnosing fetal CHD. In this lesson, you will be introduced to an overview of fetal circulation and how it differs from post-natal circulation. The function of the fetal shunts and the physiologic principles that govern blood flow and oxygenation will also be discussed.
In this course, you will learn:
• Explain basic echocardiography techniques for the fetal cardiovascular system
• Identify congenital heart disease in utero
• Discuss maternal and placental conditions affecting the fetal cardiovascular system
• Detail methods of detection and perinatal management of fetal arrhythmias
• Identify associated genetic abnormalities with CHD
Method and medium:
Learners participate in the interactive learning modules by correctly answering multiple choice questions dispersed throughout. Learners will be prompted to try again if a question is answered incorrectly.
The course will open in a new tab – to exit the course, simply close that tab.
Note: $199 USD All-Access Annual Subscription Fee
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit : 1
- Contact Hours : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine