The Path to Success in Proactive Denials Management & Prevention
The Path to Success in Proactive Denials Management & Prevention is organized by American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Of an estimated $3 trillion in healthcare claims submitted to insurance payors in 2016, $262B of those were denied. At the same time, the average cost of reworking a denied claim has increased to more than $100 per claim. Keeping cost to collect low and denials overturn success rates high is a multifaceted challenge that requires analytics, technology, and staffing education and support. Join us for an informational presentation geared toward health information management and CDI professionals to learn proven strategies for improving documentation to protect revenue and mitigate denials. Hear how providers partnered with nThrive to accomplish this.
• Learn how providers can identify root causes of their denials and targeted interventions
• Understand how to best manage payor specific policy changes
• Learn how provides can leverage analytics to uncover trends in their data
• Hear discussion of best practices in workflow and productivity tracking
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CEUs : 1
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine