Family Medicine 2019 Online Review Course is organized by The Osler Institute. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 54 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Release Date: 03/28/2019
Estimated Time to Complete:54 hours
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss updated patient management strategies for the following areas: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery, Gynecology, Community Medicine, Geriatrics, Adolescent Medicine and Sport Medicine
• Confidently interpret laboratory finding, EKG's and other graphic representation of body function for specific patient presentations
• Demonstrate increased competence in the diagnosis and management of chronic diseases such as Type 2 diabetes, hypertension and hypercholesterolemia
• Recognize when to refer patients to a specialist to provide the best patient care
• Implement comprehensive immunization programs for infants, children, adolescents and adults
• Recognize and provide appropriate treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
• Effectively utilize pharmacology guidelines and prescription drug management strategies
• Apply improved clinical understanding to effectively communicate diagnosis and treatment options to patients and/or caregivers
• Translate evidence-based clinical guidelines discussed to practice of Family Medicine.
Price: $495.00 – $895.00
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.