The Life and Breath of Osteopathic Medicine in a Hospital Setting is organized by DO CME.
Credit: 1 AOA Category 1-A Credit (MOA)
• Review Osteopathic Principals and Practice (OPP)
• Open the view of OPP to incorporating the body and the surrounding physical environment as one
• What are the disease processes noted?
• How can we affect change in this model?
• What can we do as physicians to attempt to assist change?
Original Program Date: February 9, 2018
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
Toll free Number
Healthcare Management +12 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 10
Healthcare Management +1 More
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 15