Credits : 1
The Life and Breath of Osteopathic Medicine in a Hospital Setting is organized by DO CME.
Credit: 1 AOA Category 1-A Credit (MOA)
• Review Osteopathic Principals and Practice (OPP)
• Open the view of OPP to incorporating the body and the surrounding physical environment as one
• What are the disease processes noted?
• How can we affect change in this model?
• What can we do as physicians to attempt to assist change?
Original Program Date: February 9, 2018
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Osteopathic Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Healthcare Management, General practice
SpecialtiesOsteopathic Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Healthcare Management, General practice
- 150 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine